Are you interested in joining a rapidly growing organization that values its employees and clients? VerdeGo Landscaping is a company that is committed to building lifelong relationships with our clients, by fulfilling their landscape dreams through exceptional services, quality products, delivery, professional installation and maintenance. Our goal is to provide our clients with an overall inspirational experience.
We are currently looking for an Office Manager, who will coordinate office activities and operations while providing clerical and administrative support to management in our Green Cove Springs location.
· Oversees the daily workflow of crews, assigning responsibilities to ensure efficient productive operations.
· Directs office activities and functions to maintain efficiency and compliance with company policies.
· Assists clerical and support staff with their assigned duties, particularly when more advanced, skilled, or sensitive work is required.
· Prepares schedules, boards and communicates changes effectively.
· Oversees telephone services, email correspondence, and mail distribution for the designated division and/or department.
· Maintains timecards from crew leads in Time keeping system. (TSheets, Aspire, etc.).
· Maintains proper documentation and requests to ensure property or construction site is ready for maintenance and/or installment.
· Ensure customer expectations are met or exceeded and all customer complaints are resolved quickly and as much as possible (feasible) to the satisfaction of the customer.
· Coordinate any or all communication with vendors pertaining to assigned division.
· Answer all correspondence from customers, vendors, managers and/or other staff.
· Coordinating with Finance team for Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable.
· Communicate with HR any and all Safety/ Uniform or Employee Relations issues or requests.
· Follow all policy and procedures.
· Performs other related duties as assigned. Required Skills/Abilities:
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
· Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
· Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
· Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
· Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
When applying please provide salary requirements and your location. Send applications to email@example.com
Thank you and good luck!