St Augustine and Zoysia
A granular product that contains Eagle® fungicide that provides a systemic protectant and curative fungicide.
During the warm, rainy months protects your lawn from:
• Red Thread
• Septoria Leaf Spot
• Brown Patch
• Copper Spot
• Dollar Spot
• Fusarium Blight
• Leaf Spot
• Melting Out
• Crown Rot
• Leaf Smuts
• Necrotic Ring Spot
• Powdery Mildew
• Summer Patch
• Take-All Patch
• Zoysia Large Patch
8 lb bag covers Up to 2,666 square feet
• Kills listed surface insects in 24 hours
• Kills soil insects for up to 3 months
• Kills the most common lawn pests, including: Ants, Fleas, Ticks, European Crane Fly Larvae, Grubs, Mole Crickets and other listed insects
• Can be used as an outdoor barrier treatment
• 10 lb. bag treats up to 10,000 sq. ft.
• 20 lb. bag treats up to 20,000 sq. ft.
• Actives: 0.05% ?-cyfluthrin; 0.15% Imidacloprid (Granules)
• Actives: 0.36% ?-cyfluthrin; 0.72% Imidacloprid (Ready-To-Spray and Concentrate)
Grub Free Zone III:
Active Ingredient: imidacloprid
Hi Yield Grub Free Zone III is for use on turf grass in home lawns to control soil inhabiting pests. Can be used for the suppression of cutworms and chinch bugs as well.
Irrigate after putting down.
10Lbs covers 7000 sq ft.
• One of the most important products for your lawn
• Kills insects before they damage your lawn
• Chinch bug activity occurs March through November
• 3-4 Generations with overlapping life stages develop each year
Control has become increasingly difficult because chinch bugs in some areas have developed high levels of resistance to commonly used pyrethroid insecticides. For this reason- it is recommended that you alternate products.