VerdeGo is seeking a landscape Installer to be a part of a dynamic team for the Garden Center.
– Possess the communication skills necessary to effectively manage a crew, crew members, and have direct communication with existing and potential customers as necessary.
– The ability to perform leadership functions such as keeping logs of daily production and properly coordinate tasks of a small crew.
– Must know the ins and outs of the landscape business.
– Must be able to perform a variety of other physical tasks including, but not limited to, bending, lifting to 50 lbs, digging, kneeling, planting, and walking distances on variable terrain while bearing weight. Planting of larger palms, trees, spreading of rock or mulch.
– Some irrigation experience a plus.
– Must be a team player.
– Must have and maintain a valid Driver’s license.
– Previous professional experience in the landscape field.
– Reliable work ethic; reporting to work consistently.
– Bobcat experience
– Willing to learn and train in all areas of landscape work.
***Send landscape work history with response****
Job Type: Full-time
• Landscape Crew leader: 2 years (Required)
• Landscaping: 2 years (Required)
• Driver’s License (Required)
• Bunnell, Florida (Headquarters)
Typical start time:
• Monday to Friday
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
• Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
• Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
• People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
• Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative