• Mow your grass weekly this time of year. Mowing guidelines for your type of grass are: St. Augustine and Bahia- 3.5 inches to 4 inches; Zoysia- 2 inches high. The higher grass height protects the grass roots from summer heat.
• Summer rains bring summer mosquitoes. Be sure to keep water fountains flowing or cleaned out and change the water in bird baths frequently.
• With storm season upon us, make sure your trees and palms are in good shape. Check for damaged limbs and remove. DO NOT “hurricane cut” your palm trees. This is not necessary! Palms may lose a couple of fronds in storms but if you eliminate the majority of the fronds, you will not only take valuable nutrition away, but the palm will probably lose the fronds that left anyway!
St. Augustine & Zoysia Grass
Natural Guard Soil Activator
A safe, natural way to help return to the soil valuable nutrients found in grass clippings and thatch. Promotes chelation of available nutrients, assists in nutrient uptake and improves the growth of beneficial micro-organisms.
Hi Yield Turf & Ornamental Weed & Grass Stopper with Dimension
• Prevents weed seeds from germinating
• Do not use where garden seeds or flower seeds are sowed
• Can also be used in landscape beds. Weed bed then apply to prevent weed seeds from germinating
• Lasts for 2-3 months
• Will not kill existing weeds
• Water in
St. Augustine only:
Chinch Bug Killer
• Kills listed surface insects in 24 hours
• Kills soil insects for up to 3 months
• Kills the most common lawn pests, including: Ants, Fleas, Ticks, European Crane Fly Larvae, Grubs, Mole Crickets and other listed insects
• Can be used as an outdoor barrier treatment
• 10 lb. bag treats up to 10,000 sq. ft.
• 20 lb. bag treats up to 20,000 sq. ft.
• Actives: 0.05% ?-cyfluthrin; 0.15% Imidacloprid (Granules)
• Actives: 0.36% ?-cyfluthrin; 0.72% Imidacloprid (Ready-To-Spray and Concentrate)
Grub Free Zone III:
• Active Ingredient: imidacloprid
• Hi Yield Grub Free Zone III is for use on turf grass in home lawns to control soil inhabiting pests. Can be used for the suppression of cutworms and chinch bugs as well.
• Irrigate after putting down.
• 10Lbs covers 7000 sq ft.
Hi-Yield Bug Blaster II
Hi-Yield Bug Blaster II Bifenthrin Granules control a broad spectrum of lawn, landscape, and perimeters pests around home and buildings. These water-dispersible granules control fleas, ticks, chinch bugs, mole crickets, scorpions, fire ants, and many more. Use in landscapes and for perimeters around residential, institutional, public, commercial, and industrial buildings, in parks, recreational areas, and athletic fields. Hi-Yield Bug Blaster II Granules contain Bifenthrin, the same active ingredient as Talstar PL and Talstar EZ granules.
Fertilome Lawn Food Plus Iron
A good all-around lawn food with iron for fast immediate greening on all types of lawns. The iron in the product is chelated for fast, long lasting green-up of the lawn. It contains two types of Nitrogen, which allow for quick greening and long term stable growth.